Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-02-2018 04:36:56

lestreagray
Nouveau membre

Nike Classic Cortez Nylon Pink White

However, for Nike Classic Cortez the comedians out there, you can lock up the set right now.Last night, Drake posted a meme-style capture from his recent appearance at Travis Scott's performance in Portland. Images via Milan Miladinovby Brendan DunneNike has pulled out plenty of special sneaker releases for the Air Max 90's 25th anniversary, but the brand has been sort of short on cool promo items to go with.Giving them a fine suggestion on a sweeter way to celebrate the shoe is this impressive recreation of the classic Tinker Hatfield silhouette from London-based design student Milan Miladinov. via Shoe Gallery's Instagramby Rajah AllareyName a coveted sneaker released over the course of the past few months and you'll probably notice a common theme: they were either tonal or featured a fairly basic two-tone color story. A full atomic red midsole sits below.The Nike Air Max 90 PRM CMFT EM in Cool Grey / Black / Atomic Red is available now at Caliroots. In addition, two Sager Strong shirts will be available at retail, with proceeds again going to the foundation.Per a press release, the wild pair of Air Force 1s was designed by Sager himself.Nike's made shoes for Sager before, crafting Air Jordan 1s and designing these Nike KDs for the broadcasting legend. Image via Publicist  by Brendan DunneThere have been plenty of Georgetown Hoyas colorways in Nike history, but not many in the Nike Huarache range.That changes with this new pair of the Nike Air Flight Huarache that wears the colors of that school.
A combination of grey hues come together throughout the upper on this New Balance 996, while black hits the heel badge, New Balance branding, and white completes the subtle colorway along the midsole below.The "Grayscale" New Balance 996 is now available via select accounts such as KITH NYC. Now come on Nike, drop some damn Green/White AF1 Highs!!!Here's to a great season of NBA ball!!!As a special bonus, shout out to forum member 'killermamba' who got his picture taken with Michael Beasley recently down in Houston this past summer. In the preview for the film, Lee is seen selling tube socks, which caught to attention of Riswold.Later that year, Riswold ended up seeing the film and becoming acquainted with the Blackmon character, who infamously refused to take his Jordans off while bedding a woman. Nike has a special Kyrie 2 release planned for this weekend in the "EYBL" shoe pictured above.While the brand Nike Classic Cortez Nylon has used Kevin Durant's line in years past for its EYBL pairs, there's no sign of an "EYBL" KD sneaker for 2016 just yet.Irving's pair has a somber black/grey colorway, speckling on the straps, marbled outsoles, and the logo of the Elite Youth Basketball League on its collar.It sounds like this Nike Kyrie 2 won't be easy to acquire. Primeknit, adidas' seamless woven upper that debuted in 2012, hit the basketball court for the first time in the Crazylight Boost 2015. Though new colorways of the Curry One are still being released, the Two has already surfaced in a variety of colorways.And on the James Harden front, no deal with adidas has been signed yet.
Images via Foot Lockerby Brendan DunneThe Nike Kobe line sits near the high end as far as pricing goes on Nike Basketball signature sneakers, with the current Nike Kobe X retailing for $180 in its non-Elite form.But there are a handful of Nike Kobe takedown silhouettes, which still sport Bryant's logo but are more affordable. Thankfully, the model is available at retailers in North America now, so you don't have to go through a wait involving early grainy photos and the like. That makes sense, as Hall's stuff is clearly a satire of the type of unboxing and sneaker review content put out by those channels. However, Twitter is fast-moving, so there's a good amount of Tweets that don't get the recognition they Nike Classic Cortez Nylon Pink White deserve.To change that, we've rounded up the best sneaker-related tweets from the past week. BHM is embroidered on the backside of the tongues and an icy translucent sole caps off the look below.​The Nike LeBron 14 "BHM" releases on SNKRS this Thursday, Feb. So rather than rank the Air Maxes of old ourselves in a list that would be affected by longtime notions of what's "classic" and what's not, we've enlisted someone who knows nothing about the line to do it for us, hopefully creating a list that's freer of subjectivity.
I have a ton of old photos saved on my hard drive of the original 1.5 hybrid that MJ wore, so I was pretty damn excited when I heard about them actually coming out. Three more colorways would release after that, which included the ‘Rising Sun’ edition which was re-called due to its offensive insoles and released a couple months after their original scheduled date. I remember the weekend after my uncle bought me black on white FX-100s for my birthday, a mall escalator ate the front of my sole. becomes the first soccer player to feature the Jumpman on performance product as well as the first non-Jordan Brand athlete to be featured in one its collections.The Air Jordan 5 Retro is Neymar's favorite Jordan model and some of its details - 749864-802 namely its jet fighter shark teeth on the forefoot - is similar to the details on his current Nike Hypervenom II model. Surfacing at retailers in Asia this month is the Crazy Light Low in Sharp Blue, which if you recall, was the primary launch colorway of the mid. Brandon RichardAfter suffering devastating injuries in back-to-back seasons, Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant made his long-awaited return to the court in a preseason game against the Denver Nuggets yesterday.Bryant, who missed 76 games last season, scored 13 points on 5-of-12 shooting in his first game back.

Pied de page des forums